Friday 13 May 2016

Reason to start a blog!

Hello guys . I need to make somethings clear before i start posting on my blog .

I am an Indian. I have been born and raised in India . This blog is not against anyone or anything in India . This is just a platform for me to share my point of view on the different things happening in India. You may not agree with a few things, it may be totally against what you feel or what you think, but , it is just my point of view .

I am not a professional writer , I am just a student . Sorry if i make any errors or my writing is not upto the point .

I have started writing this blog because i feel i need to share my opinion on whats happening in my country .

I will make mistakes , mistakes in my language , mistakes in my facts , all sorts of mistakes .  Do forgive me for that .  

No comments:

Post a Comment